Czerwinska Group COMPLAINTS HANDLING PROCEDURE
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us
about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If at any point you become unhappy with the service we provide to you or you have concerns about your bill, then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem for you.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. You may send your complaint to:
By post to:
Attn: Czerwinska Group
The Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure unless we had a chance to investigate the complaint and are in the position to deal with it before this time.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our director Mrs Krystyna Czerwinska, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Mrs Krystyna Czerwinska will then invite you to a meeting or telephone conference to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Mrs Krystyna Czerwinska will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not otherwise possible, Mrs Krystyna Czerwinska will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review her decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If, having received our initial decision, you do not contact us within 14 days of a date of a decision requesting that it is reviewed, then our decision will be deemed final.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks after you have brought it to our attention, then you can have the complaint independently looked at by the Ombudsman. The Ombudsman investigates complaints about poor service from companies.
The Ombudsman can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman this must be done within twelve months of our final response to your complaint. The contact details for the Ombudsman are as follows:
- Website: https://www.ombudsman-services.org/
- The address: Ombudsman Services, 3300 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4HS
- If your complaint concerns Will Writing Services and you are not satisfied after our final decision of the complaint, you can then contact: The Society of Will Writers, Chancery House, Whisby Way, Lincoln, LN6 3LQ.
- If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
- We will not charge you for handling your complaints.